Repainting of "Mage Knight" miniatures collection - Living Elemental.
The miniature was already painted in a dark brown coat with brown high-light.
How it was painted.
- White coating to make it more 'light'.
- Dark wash, to shade.
- Heavy dry brushing to make lay the basic color.
- Highlight with dry-brushing a brighter tone of brown.
- Apply a light dry brush of green in various parts to give it green tone
- Dark wash on crevice
- White dot
- yellow on white dot
- Coat it black
- Dry brush white to show teeth.